Winter I registration is now open! League kicks off Thursday, Nov. 15th. Registration closes Nov. 5th.
Registration for our Winter II Thursday Coed league is now open. League kicks off Thursday, Feb. 7th.
Registration closes Monday, Jan. 28th
Winter I registration is closes to new teams. Team players can still register online.
Winter II Registration is now open! League kicks off Sunday, Feb. 17th. Registration closes Sunday, Feb. 10th
About Our Leagues
The Soccer Lot is the home of 5-a-side in Kansas City and we have leagues throughout the year.
- Registration: Everyone is responsible for their own league fee. Captains, no more hounding your friends to pay up.
- Captains: We know how much you guys and gals put into organizing the team. To show our appreciation, we give you a discount.
- Schedule: Like playing past midnight? Neither do we! The latest time you game could be schedule is 11pm.
- Nightly Winners: For our adult leagues, nightly winners receive winners coupons for discounted drink specials.
- End of Season Tournament: How about a real league tournament! At the end of each session, we have a end of season tournament. It’s a one day, single elimination tournament to crown the champs.
- League Champs: You deserve some recognition for your success. At The Soccer Lot, we reward our league champs with prizes from our partners, shirt with the coveted champions star, and memorialized on our wall of fame.
- Free agents: Want to play or need a couple players to fill in the roster? We can help with that.
- Captains: $55.00 to register and a $100 deposit. Once your team roster has 7 players, we refund you the $100.
- Team Players: For individuals joining the team, it’s $75 with a shirt and $65 without. They’re nice shirts, but not required.
- Free Agents: You can sign up for any one of our leagues as a free agent. We’ll do our best to find you a team. Once we do, there’s a registration fee of $80 which includes a shirt.
Calling All Free Agents
Want to play but don’t have a team? Sign up as a free agent and we’ll do our best to find you a team!Can’t commit to a full session? Sign up as a sub a we’ll introduce you to some teams that could use a sub from time to time.